Friday, June 25, 2010

The Start of...Something

My initial plan for this blog was to keep everyone updated on my experiences in veterinary school. Also, if some student out there is interested in vet school, hopefully they could find something worthwhile in my ramblings. Well, would you believe that vet school is crazily busy? They should probably tell you that before you get here. Dealing with the constant ups and downs left me with no time to write, though I still did and do have the desire.

So, what to do now? Honestly, I think this blog will probably become a melting pot of whatever I want it to be at any given moment. But, I'm warning you to start with, so that seems fair to me. I will also warn you that I am not perfect and neither is my spelling or grammar (I really like commas). And, since I am involved in a medical program and field, some of the things I discuss might be a bit adult themed; I'll try to keep those references limited for people with weak stomachs.

With all of that out of the way, if you are interested in hearing about the experiences, interests, and loves of a 23 years-old veterinary student in Missouri...stick around!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny ...... I know your mom gets grossed out when you talk vet stuff!

    ReplyDelete